SGM lab solutions was established with an aim to
serve a wide variety of laboratory and NDT equipments. We believe in serving
products of quality. we offer a complete range of Rebound hammer and RCPT
including its testing & calibration service. We provided accuracy and
assurance for significant experiments.
We constantly work harder to improve the over all quality within the
industry. We are constantly bringing together the best technical expertise
to provide viable and cost-effective solution to laboratories, while
answering the need for affordable, outstanding and exceptional after sales
services and support thus enabling our customer to attain the highest value
for their purchases. We strive to advance people's knowledge and there
ability to enhance their quality of life. Trust in a strong brand that
stands for quality and innovation in the lab for decades.
Digital test hammers are an advanced, completely
automated system for estimating concrete compressive strength. Its
calculation, memory and recording functions allow for quick, easy and
accurate test results.
Discard values for multiple test results can be set; the mean, median and
compressive strength can also be calculated. The addition of modern
microprocessor technology allows the data to be stored, printed and
transferred to a personal computer for further analysis, or inclusion in
- The unit comes with an integrated alpha "numeric digital
display, and control panel. You can switch between standard or metric
- Automatic calculation of mean rebound number, compressive strength
- Field Printer, PC connection and software for downloading.
- Connection to a personal computer is via the RS-232 interface.
- Conforms to ASTM C-805, BS-1881-202, IS 13311 Part 1
- Construction: All Aluminum for rugged construction environment
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122°
- Approximate weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs.)
- Travel carry case